Hopefully clicking on the links below will answer some of your questions. However if you have any further queries or would like to discuss your individual needs don’t hesitate to give us a call or an email to talk things through.
Have a look at our Blog post for the science behind Neuro Physio and why it works:
- Manage day to day tasks more easily
- Gain strength
- Improve the control of your movements
- Increase your balance – in sitting, standing and walking
- Improve your walking – be it the speed, stability or distance
- Get fit through cardiovascular exercise
- Become more flexible
- Be more comfortable
- Move more efficiently, leaving you with more energy to do other things
Treatment sessions will take place in your own home and usually last about an hour. During that time we will work together on the targets we have discussed using hands-on therapy techniques and exercises where we guide your body or help you move in particular ways. You might well feel tired by the end!
However, some people may need more time and input from Active Neuro. If, together, we decide you are benefiting from hands-on treatment, we might recommend a longer course of sessions. This would allow time to practice specific movement patterns enough for your brain to start ‘re-learning’ more normal movement. Whether you are looking for an intensive burst of physiotherapy, or long term rehabiliation, we are here to help.